Annual Symposium Comprehensive MRO Training (Including Certification Exam)
What's New for Drug Testing Service Providers in 2021?
December 3-5, 2021
How will regulatory changes, technical advances in workplace drug testing, and current legal issues affect your MRO practice? Find out at the American Association of Medical Review Officers' Annual Drug Testing Symposium.
AAMRO's Annual Drug Testing Symposium brings together the leading experts in workplace drug testing to provide a clear analysis of technical issues and business challenges. It is a unique opportunity for professionals to obtain relevant information on the scientific, legal, and policy aspects of drug testing. Attendees will receive valuable insight and sound, practical details for developing and maintaining successful drug testing programs. This program also offers the credentialing to prepare and certify physicans as Medical Review Officers for regulated and nonregulated workplace drug testing programs.
- Presentation from FMCSA senior staff and IT experts on the launch of their new Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- MRO registration and requirements
- Preparing for Launch Day: January 6th, 2020
- Presentation from the Director of the DOT's Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance
- Current activities, concerns, and priorities
- Newest data on THC and CBD products
- Update on oral fluid testing
- Fentanyl and other drugs of concern
- The latest updates in hair testing
AAMRO training faculty, federal officials, and industry leaders.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for 21.75 prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
AAMRO's Annual Drug Testing Symposium $1075 (includes MRO Handbook)
AAMRO Member Discount $900
Certification Exam $400
Fees include course materials, continental breakfast and breaks.
Course Location and Hotel Accomodations
Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
3555 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, NV
You can book on line https://book.passkey.com/go/SFAAM1